InBC is an independent $500 million strategic investment fund created by the Government of British Columbia. Our mandate is to help promising companies grow, while generating returns that benefit all British Columbians.
- InBC’s Request for Information (RFI)InBC has established its baseline operations and is expecting to grow rapidly over the next few years. As InBC’s operations grow, it will require information systems to support, streamline and coordinate its information, reporting, and activities. InBC is requesting information from interested parties for the supply of software licensing and implementation services to support a … Read More
- April 2022 – CEO’s MessageApril represents the start of a new fiscal year for us at InBC, and this year, we welcomed two new members to our leadership team: Leah Nguyen as Chief Investment Officer and Juvarya Veltkamp as Chief of Strategy and Operations. Leah and Juvarya both started on April 4th and have fully immersed themselves into the … Read More
- InBC Investment Roles: Live Q&A SessionsInterested in learning more about our new Investment Principal and Associate roles at InBC? We invite you to join us for a Live Q&A Session with incoming CIO Leah Nguyen. Come prepared with your questions and ask them in real-time! Plus, hear more about these two unique positions. To register, please send an email to … Read More
- InBC Acknowledges International Women’s Day with its Influential Leadership TeamToday is International Women’s Day, an initiative started over a century ago in 1911, to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. As of today, more than 82% of women aged 25 to 54 participate in Canada’s workforce, yet they are still underrepresented in leadership roles. A 2021 study by the Canadian … Read More
- February 2022 – CEO’s MessageOver the past month, we have been refining our Investment Policy Statement and our Strategic Plan while continuing to connect with multiple stakeholders including potential investees and partners. As we prepare to activate capital, we are building a strong foundation of expertise to set us on the path to success. This month we have confirmed … Read More
InBC is a Crown corporation that manages and invests a $500 million strategic investment fund created by the Government of British Columbia. InBC will invest in high-growth potential businesses in B.C. to leverage investment from the private and public sectors to help businesses grow.
InBC has a triple bottom line investment mandate, aiming to: achieve a financial return on investment; promote values that make life better for people in B.C. including job creation, advancing reconciliation with Indigenous people, and promoting diversity and inclusion; and, establish B.C. as a globally competitive low-carbon jurisdiction.