InBC is an independent $500 million strategic investment fund created by the Government of British Columbia. Our mandate is to help promising companies grow, while generating returns that benefit all British Columbians.
- InBC Investment Roles: Live Q&A SessionsWe are building a collaborative team of fast-paced, high-performing individuals to help us deliver on our triple bottom line mandate and make a difference in BC through impactful investments. Join us for an information session to learn more about the Investment Principal and Investment Associate roles. This is your opportunity to meet our team and … Read More
- June 2022 – CEO’s MessageJune marks six months since I started at InBC and in that period there have been remarkable changes, both internally to our organization, but also across the province, and globally. The current economic climate is causing increased uncertainty within the fundraising environment, resulting in many entrepreneurs and investors pausing as they consider next steps. The … Read More
- Chief Investment Officer Leah Nguyen on Creating Impact with InBCWe finally had the chance to sit down with Leah Nguyen, CIO at InBC, and ask about her formal education, professional experience and future vision for InBC. Here is a snapshot of what we uncovered about our inaugural Chief Investment Officer and some of the thinking that will inform InBC’s investment policy. Leah’s entrance to … Read More
- In the Media: Jill Earthy and Leah Nguyen Featured on Pender Ventures PodcastEarlier this month, CEO Jill Earthy and CIO Leah Nguyen were featured on an podcast with Pender Ventures. The episode explores their background and education, career journeys, entrance into the venture capital and entrepreneur ecosystems, and the future vision for InBC. Listen to the full podcast here.
- InBC’s Request for Information (RFI)InBC has established its baseline operations and is expecting to grow rapidly over the next few years. As InBC’s operations grow, it will require information systems to support, streamline and coordinate its information, reporting, and activities. InBC is requesting information from interested parties for the supply of software licensing and implementation services to support a … Read More
InBC is a Crown corporation that manages and invests a $500 million strategic investment fund created by the Government of British Columbia. InBC will invest in high-growth potential businesses in B.C. to leverage investment from the private and public sectors to help businesses grow.
InBC has a triple bottom line investment mandate, aiming to: achieve a financial return on investment; promote values that make life better for people in B.C. including job creation, advancing reconciliation with Indigenous people, and promoting diversity and inclusion; and, establish B.C. as a globally competitive low-carbon jurisdiction.