InBC is an independent $500 million strategic investment fund created by the Government of British Columbia. Our mandate is to help promising companies grow, while generating returns that benefit all British Columbians.
- January 2022 – CEO’s MessageEach new year provides a fresh start and an opportunity to evaluate and set intentions. In my new role as CEO of InBC, a $500M strategic investment fund, I am leaning into the possibilities that lie ahead by outlining my intentions for 2022. We are in a time of significant change and uncertainty, with the … Read More
- InBC Appoints Jill Earthy as Chief Executive OfficerVANCOUVER, December 2, 2021 – We are proud to announce the appointment of Jill Earthy as InBC’s first permanent Chief Executive Officer who will assume her new role effective mid-December. We are excited to welcome Jill to our team who has a diverse background in entrepreneurial leadership and supporting women-led businesses. She is also an … Read More
- CIO Recruitment UnderwayInBC is in the process of recruiting for our Chief Investment Officer (CIO). Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CIO will set the vision for and execute InBC’s investment strategy, delivering on InBC’s triple bottom line mandate. We have retained the services of Boyden to support the process and to help us find the right … Read More
- Board of directors appointedInBC Investment Corp. now has a full board of directors with backgrounds in finance, economics, impact investing and business to provide strategic guidance and accountability.
- Message from Minister Ravi KahlonInBC Investment Corp. is about doing things differently. It’s new. It’s bold. Most importantly, it will help position our province as an economic leader as we move into the post pandemic economy. The COVID-19 pandemic has been very hard on people and businesses in B.C. and it will continue to be for some time. In … Read More
InBC is a Crown corporation that manages and invests a $500 million strategic investment fund created by the Government of British Columbia. InBC will invest in high-growth potential businesses in B.C. to leverage investment from the private and public sectors to help businesses grow.
InBC has a triple bottom line investment mandate, aiming to: achieve a financial return on investment; promote values that make life better for people in B.C. including job creation, advancing reconciliation with Indigenous people, and promoting diversity and inclusion; and, establish B.C. as a globally competitive low-carbon jurisdiction.