InBC is an independent $500 million strategic investment fund created by the Government of British Columbia. Our mandate is to help promising companies grow, while generating returns that benefit all British Columbians.
- CIO Recruitment UnderwayInBC is in the process of recruiting for our Chief Investment Officer (CIO). Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CIO will set the vision for and execute InBC’s investment strategy, delivering on InBC’s triple bottom line mandate. We have retained the services of Boyden to support the process and to help us find the right … Read More
- CEO Recruitment UnderwayInBC is in the process of recruiting for our Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Reporting to the newly appointed Board of Directors, the CEO will have overall accountability for the organization. InBC has retained the services of Boyden to support the process and to help us find the right candidate for this important role. For more … Read More
- Board of directors appointedInBC Investment Corp. now has a full board of directors with backgrounds in finance, economics, impact investing and business to provide strategic guidance and accountability.
- Message from Minister Ravi KahlonInBC Investment Corp. is about doing things differently. It’s new. It’s bold. Most importantly, it will help position our province as an economic leader as we move into the post pandemic economy. The COVID-19 pandemic has been very hard on people and businesses in B.C. and it will continue to be for some time. In … Read More
- $500-million investment fund paves way for StrongerBCA first-of-its-kind $500-million strategic investment fund will provide B.C.-based businesses with capital to position the province as a front-runner in the post-pandemic economy. The B.C. government has introduced legislation to support the operations of InBC Investment Corp. (InBC), a new $500-million strategic investment fund. Developed in consultation with the business and investment sectors, InBC will … Read More
InBC is a Crown corporation that manages and invests a $500 million strategic investment fund created by the Government of British Columbia. InBC will invest in high-growth potential businesses in B.C. to leverage investment from the private and public sectors to help businesses grow.
InBC has a triple bottom line investment mandate, aiming to: achieve a financial return on investment; promote values that make life better for people in B.C. including job creation, advancing reconciliation with Indigenous people, and promoting diversity and inclusion; and, establish B.C. as a globally competitive low-carbon jurisdiction.